We've Got Answers
What is credit repair?
Credit repair is the process of fixing poor credit standing that may have deteriorated for a variety of different reasons. It includes all the legal work, strategy and methods that Rise 365 uses to challenge questionable negative credit listings that are inaccurate, misleading, unverifiable, untimely, biased or incomplete.
How long does it take to repair my credit?
Each situation is different. It would be inappropriate for Rise 365 or any other credit repair company to promise a specific outcome. Not only is it illegal to guarantee results for credit repair, but it is also impossible to predict final actions and decisions of creditors, debt collectors, and credit bureaus. On average, our clients have seen improvement in as little as 2 months. Credit repair is a process and although we work quickly to repair your credit so much relies upon third parties like creditors and credit bureaus, and because each client case is unique, we can’t predict whether any specific credit report item will ultimately be corrected. However, we can promise that we will complete the promised taks each month to ensure you are set up for success.
What items can be removed?
We can remove anything erroneous you can imagine, here is a list of some :
• Late Payments
• Charge Offs
• Personal Identification changed or corrected
• Closed Accounts
• Negative Settlements
• Collections, foreclosures, etc. Every report you receive as a results
I just signed up, what happens now?
1. You'll receive a welcome confirmation email and phone call from Rise 365 within 3 business days for you initial consultation and credit audit.
2. We'll provide you with a special secure online account so you can keep track of our progress 24/7.
3. You'll see your credit reports from all three credit bureaus (We assist you with this step)
4. Receive your customized and tailored plan to take your personal goals and credit improvement to a better standing.
5. Start seeing results in as little as 30-60 days!
6. Track your credit report, scores and progress throughout the duration of your service (you'll watch it all happen through your online portal)
7. After you graduate from our program we assist our customer obtaining new credit line to even boost more your credit report and scores.
What causes bad credit?
What is the range of credit scores?
Do you check my credit?
Can collections be removed?
Can inquiries be removed?
Yes, a creditor must provide documentation showing you applied for credit with their company, if they do not provide proper verification then the erroneous inquiry is removed.
Can I repair my credit on my own?
Does Rise 365 offer military discount?
How can I improve my credit score?
How do I get my free credit score?
Is my credit report the same thing as my credit score?
No, your credit score is just one component of your credit report. Your credit report also includes your identifying information, trade lines, credit history, credit inquiries, public record, collections and other late payment information.
What is a bad credit score?
Credit bureaus typically rank anything below 580 as a bad credit score.
What is a good credit score?
Credit bureaus consider a good credit score as anything above a 650.
What can't be listed on my credit report?
How does your money back gurantee work?
The goal of credit repair is to remove or correct questionable and/or inaccurate negative information from credit reports. No credit repair company can predict a specific outcome or results, but Rise 365 can assure you that we will do everything possible to maximize the likelihood of great results. During your analysis, we will be sure to identity if you will be a good fit for our program.
Our Guarantee gives you the peace of mind you need to invest in your future absolutely risk free. This is not an exact science and there are cases in which we may be unsuccessful. In this case, our clients are protected with our 120 day (4 month) warranty. If you sign up for service with Rise 365 in any program, and do not see any increases in any of the 3 major credit bureaus credit scores or any questionable items deleted from your credit in 120 days, you will be entitled to a full refund.
This does not mean that your credit will be fixed completely during that period but you should see some of your questionable negative items deleted or corrected in this period or your money back (subject to the terms and conditions set forth below). To apply for a refund please contact us by phone, so your identity can be verified.
The Rise 365 money back guarantee will be strictly subject to you complying with the following terms and conditions:
- Eligibility for a refund does not start until day 120. You must be an active participant in the program for 120 days. Cancellation or failure to pay during the initial 120 days of the program is a void of this guarantee.
- That you do not create or cause any new derogatory trade lines to be added to your credit report after your participation in the applicable program begins;
- You make all payments due and owing to Rise 365 per this agreement in a timely manner. Failure to make monthly agreed payments will result in immediate termination from the program.
- You mail, fax or email Rise 365 all correspondences relating in any way to your credit report within seven (“7”) days of receiving said correspondence.
- You mail, fax or email to Rise 365 proof of your identity such as a copy of driver’s license and copy of social security card within five (“5”) days of the effective date of our agreement.
- You agree to give Rise 365 thirty (“30”) days from the date you have requested a refund to allow Rise 365 adequate time to review your credit bureaus and audit your account to verify that no negative items have been removed from your account and to ascertain the reason for this occurring.
- Refunds limited to payments made for 120 days of service only. (ex. If client is in service for 180 days, with no change made to their history, they can request a refund, but that refund will be limited to 120 days of service).
- You agree to notify Rise 365 if updated reports have not been received
- You agree to maintain credit monitoring services at all times after your participation in the applicable program begins;
- You have not used a credit consulting or repair agency nor attempted to repair your own credit at least 1 year prior to signing up for our services.
How much will my score incease?
Because there are no two-credit reports that are exactly the same. This means that improvements we make on one person's credit may or may not improve the score as much as another's. Past customer have experienced up to 250+ points, increase while others just get the 20 points jump they needed to qualify for their a loan or better interest rate. Everyone's results will vary, but you can be certain we will get you the best results possible. And with our 100% money back guaranteed you get extra peace of mind. See our FAQ on money back gurantee.